Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Year of New Beginnings

Not long ago when I started collecting blogs to read, I came across one that was talking about Samhain and how its the beginning of the Lunar New Year for Pagans. Instead of New Year's Resolutions, its like a year of one goal. For example, the following year for me is going to be new beginnings. I've already started by taking the free courses offered online by Witch School and Magicka School.  My current courses at Witch School are : Correllian Wicca - First Degree, Introduction to Aromatherapy, Before You Cast a Spell, Besom - the Witches' Broom, Personal Circles/Groups, Writing Reports and Papers, Wicca in the Military, Basic Meditations, Introduction to Pagan Traditions and Organizations.These courses have a test on the lesson after 7 days.  And on Magicka Im taking  Wicca Revealed and Beginner's Tarot. The Tarot course has an exam for a lesson after 14 days and the Wicca one has an exam every 28 days for a lesson.

Also I'm starting my year getting married on November 14th, 2009. We'll be including a handfasting into our ceremony. With my year of new beginnings, I'm looking for a job, working out, and planning to reenlist in the Army on my Birthday(May 9th). With that I'll be starting over in a new place with my family and being closer to some of my friends. As my year progresses I'll share with you what I learn.

 Blessed Be Everyone, Brittany!

No comments: