Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Changes Are Coming

 
Blessings Everyone!
 This year seems to be one full of changes. Here is a recap of things that have happened:
- Joined a Coven (Love to my Spirit Sisters)
- Started learning New Orleans Voodoo Hoodoo with my mentor & teacher, Carley
- Removed from the Medical Assistant Program temporarily
- Moved at the beginning of the Summer (just 15-20mins further out)
- Had our Mambo ( High Priestess) and my really good friend, mentor and Spirit Sister move to Louisiana ( a week after I moved)
- Been "battling" an untrue person causing problems with my circle of friends
- My daughters are now both back in school, the youngest is in 4th grade & the oldest started Middle School.
- And in between all this I finally got my VA Health Benefits and have my first appointment in a few weeks
There are a lot more changes coming this year and I am excited to see how things go. We have changed up our events for NE Houston Broom & Brew. We now rotate between Public events like Sabbats, Meet & Greets, Drum Circles & Field Trips to Private and Semi-Private events like Full Moon Rituals, Magical Workings and such. We have study groups who meet every two weeks and a weekly chat. I am also excited to announce that we will have video lessons hosted on the Spirit Sister Channel. Also I have a new page Live a Balanced Life Network where all my businesses, groups & community projects are listed. I also share others on it who have supported me, or wish to be a part of the Network.
There will also be changes coming to the blog, a new name will be revealed soon and I will start having scheduled posts and it will range from DIY Tuesdays to Free & Green Fridays. While this is still a Pagan blog I want to explore my other passions as you will soon find out, I hope y'all still stick with me through the changes.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: