Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Runes Giveaway!

This giveaway is from Mother Moon's Message (<--click to go to the post) she is also giving away a beautiful rune set.
    "The recipient will receive a full set of hand made runes as well as a handmade box and bag. The runes have been dedicated as well as charged by the November Full Moon (this eve to be exact). The box will be personalized for whomever is chosen."

*I so hope I win this one it is so gorgeous and the Willow is my Celtic sign It will be a perfect fit for me :)*
I hope everyone has a Blessed Weekend!  Blessed Be,Brittany!

3 comments:

The Soccer Moms' Guide to Wicca said...

I just signed up for this one too:)

Your blog looks great, I'm looking forward to following it!

-Fae

The Soccer Moms' Guide to Wicca said...

By the way, I love the name you've chosen. I happen to have a Celtic butterfly tattooed on my right shoulder:)

-Fae

♥ Kathy said...

well britt i finally got here...first, i had no idea u were pagan..i guess u learn something new every day lol of course it makes no difference to me or our friendship, i just didn't know :-p your blog looks good honey...congrats on ur prizes! those are always fun! talk to you again soon...love, kat