Living a balanced life in Texas is about balancing various interests while being a wife, a mom, and everything in between. From Book Reviews to Yoga, from DIY & Crafting to being an Interfaith Clergy and local Pagan leader there is something for everyone on Living a Balanced Life in Texas.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Lacking motivation
I was just talking to one of my friends about blogs and realize that Im seriously lacking motivation in posting and on leaving comments on those I read. I currently follow about 40 blogs. I check them all day long on my rss feed. Since New Years is a few days a way; I think one of my new year's resolutions is going to be to post at least 2 times a week even if it is just telling about things that are going on around here. So until next time Blessed Be my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it can be a very overwhelming thing, Sit back and relax.. enjoy the new year.... and hope you find your motivation/muse
lol Britt...it's ok baby. Except for the times that I was without power, I posted on all 3 of mine every day...some days were waaaay harder than others to think of things to write about...you'll get in the swing of it after awhile :D you know I love ya doll ♥
Post a Comment