Living a balanced life in Texas is about balancing various interests while being a wife, a mom, and everything in between. From Book Reviews to Yoga, from DIY & Crafting to being an Interfaith Clergy and local Pagan leader there is something for everyone on Living a Balanced Life in Texas.
6 comments:
it was a beautiful moon... blessed new year...
were u shaking baby? it looks doubled (which looks cool in itself!)
honestly i dont think i was shaking even though it was cold ..i think it was those 99cent store batteries ugh..
Well it still looks awesome!
Oh yeah, and LynWadd has an interesting way to spam ya with some oriental porn O.o I HATE spam! Ugh & Grrrr
(Each one of those dots go to a different porn site Britt...you know I love ya so I wanted to let you know..)
You have an award HERE ♥
Post a Comment