Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Online Courses

I have been trying to decide what I want to post here and decided that I will share a few sites I've checked out that offer free "Pagan" type courses.
First is Magicka School - It has a 12 month beginner's course in Wicca; It also has a 20 week beginner's course in Tarot. I'm taking both of these courses.
Next is Witch School - Their free courses that I have already taken are: Athame 101, Before you cast a spell, Intro to Wands 101, and Writing Reports and Papers. Courses that I am currently in are: Correllian Wicca-First Degree, Basic meditation, Basic Spell Writing, Intro to Wands 102,and Magic Names. There are still quite a few other free courses to take as well.
Now we have FireFly Academy - at this time Im not currently enrolled in any classes but here is some they offer: Wicca: 1-3, tools 1-3, elements & sabbats; Paganism: Paganism 1, Pagan Cooking, Pagan Parenting; World Religions; Divination: Astrology, Runes, Tarot, scrying; Meditation; and Magic.
Last we have Magickal Circle School - This site you can only take up to 3 courses at one time. Im currently only taking one and that is the Creating a Book of Shadows course.  Some other courses include: Basic Elements, Basic Wicca, Spell Correspondence, The Moonlit path, Divination, God and Goddess Studies, Healing, Herbology, Languages, Magik, Mythologies, Pagan Studies, Paths and Witchy Crafts.

**If anyone has anymore sites with free "Pagan" type courses please let me know**
Blessed Be my Friends