Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Books, Books, and More Books

Let me just say this and get it out of the way... I L.O.V.E. BOOKS!  I'm a bibliophile; I love reading and collecting books.

 I am very slowly building my own library with books i love. I have the Lord of the Rings set, Chronicles of Narnia set, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (1-4), books by Anne McCafferey, V.C. Andrews, Chris D'Lacey and a few other authors. I've also got the Bodyguard Series by Cindy Gerard, The Accidental Witch Trilogy by Annette Blair, Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris, Witches of Eastwick by John Updike, some of Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series and Merry Gentry series, The Vampire's Betrayal by Raven Hart, Stephanie Meyers' Twilight and New Moon, and A Vision of Murder by Victoria Laurie.
I also have books on Physiology, Feng Shui, an Irish Song Book, Decorating Books, and Science.


I also have the following books (pictured above): Monsters: An Investigators Guide to Magical Beings by Micheal Greer, A few dream dictionarys, my astrology books, and my tarot and palmistry books. Not pictured is my Celtic Magic by DJ Conway.

Ok, I honestly don't know how many books I've checked out and read from the library so far; but I emailed the library asking if there was a way to find out. As of right now I have just finished reading the Divine series (except 1) and the House of Night series (except the last one) by P.C. Cast. I'm currently reading Introduction to Paganism and starting Mr. Darcy, Vampyre today; since these are due by Saturday. I've started Skin Trade by LKH but will finish it after these books. I also have out volumes 1-3 (books 1-9) of the Night World series by LJ Smith. So, I have alot of reading to do and better get to it.
Blessed Be Everyone, Brittany



2 comments:

Nydia said...

In

Lyneya said...

Reading your list it's pretty safe to say we have similar taste in books. With that I mind I recommend the Mercy Thompson series by Patrica Briggs. I love them.