Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Go Red for Women-Heart Disease Awareness

Wear red on Friday, February 5th, to support Go Red For Women and the fight against the number one killer of women - heart disease.

For those who don't know my mother passed away on November 21, 2001 from a heart attack. She was 41 years old and died from heart disease; we didn't know she had it. I would like to challenge my readers to please do one or all of the following:
1. Read up on this subject.
2. Post this somewhere online and share it with others.
3. Wear Red on Friday and email me pictures to share here on my blog.

Thank You and Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

Nydia said...

I'm sorry for your loss, girl. Losing a parent is never easy. I lost my dad in 2001, but he was a pretty old warrior, 86, and cancer was his long companion, so we were knda of prepared to it. It's beautiful that yo're spreading the word about prevention of heart diseases, sometimes so hard to havce it detected in time. I wish I had read it before 5th%

Kisses.