Yesterday, we stopped at the H.A.A.M Store (local thrift store in Humble). I was looking for stuff for my daughers' Birthday Party that we are having in a month and of course browsing the books. Here is what I came home with:
Instant Horoscope Reader for $0.62, Tarot for Beginners for $0.92, Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) for $0.32, and for $0.49 some black fabric that will be used for the party.
In case you were wondering I'm throwing my daughters (who will be 7 and 5) An "Alice in Wonderland/ Mad Hatter Tea Party". The black fabric along with two hula hoops will be made into the rabbit hole; which they will crawl through.
For now and until next time Blessed Be, Brittany.
2 comments:
I want to see pictures of the party! Love you BrittBritt
Nice Thrift Store Score! My thrift store is generally more expensive ;)
Post a Comment