Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Thrifty "Pagan" Space

My Husband and I are staying with my Grandma until I reenlist and we are ready to move to Georgia. We have been here since the end of November. Almost all of our belongings are packed up and stay packed away. Even though I dislike not having my stuff displayed, it will make it easier when its time to move. Today, I wanted to share some of my space with you.
This is my "Pagan" shelf.  If this was my home I would have my Celestial Hangings on the wall above.
On the top shelf is a butterfly tin(that I got for my previous apartments dumpster), The Celestial robe Santa and the silver coasters(from around my gma's home), a dragon globe (for free), and my candle holders(yard sale & thrift store).
On the middle shelf is basket of seashells(from my sister), my handfastening scarf(from my gma), the glass bowl with sand dollars( found around gma's home) and the candle(from the Priestess who performed my ceremony), my bouquet(from my ceremony ~friend Kendra made it), and miscellaneous driftwood(big piece from gma's garage and rest found by me at Lake Houston).
On the bottom shelf is my Pagan books(pictured below), 2 parrot feathers(from a friend of my sister), Scorch my Beanie Baby Dragon( from my gma), Hello Kitty mini tin(garage sale) with Herbs inside(from a Swap), green teacup(thrift store) with my polished stones(from a swap), my little snow leopard and penguin tots(from Sonic), Periwinkle(present from my daughters) with its Pagan Pride ribbon I made, a big plastic purple die(from a gumball machine), a little white stone mushroom(found at gma's), a glass jar with tealight candles(found at gma's).

Here are my astrology books.

Here are my Tarot and Palmistry books.

Here are my Dream books.

And my other "Pagan" books.
All my books either came from yard sales, thrift stores or BookMooch.

Here is a close-up of Periwinkle with his Pagan Pride ribbon.





Here are pictures of my Dream Journal.
Here are some sticks and driftwood I found while walking by the lake.
I hope you enjoyed the little insight into my Pagan Thriftiness and until next time Blessed Be, Brittany.

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

It's important to have a space for what you love :)