Last Week in the mail I got the following books: The Dreamer's Dictionary, Symbolism of the Celtic Cross, and The Laughing Corpse.
And last weekend I took my husband, Billy to pick out this guitar for his Birthday which is tomorrow.
My hubby brought me home a printer/scanner last week from a co-worker. Free of course. Ohhh and I picked up my kitten last weekend so with out further delay...
This is Nyx(Goddess of Night). She was born Midnight on New Years. (This is the only picture I have on her so far she is very fiesty)
See the little orange heart on her head....awwwww.
That's all I have to share at the moment I have to go get ready to pick up the kids. Blessed Be.
2 comments:
They are adorible. Good luck with finding a home for the second kitty. We love cats but can't have one because honey is very allergic. He loves them and we can't be around one without him wanting to pet and cudle until he starts wheezing and turns red :P I've never met a man who loves cats more and the poor man is allergic.
aww the kittens are soooo cute! Congrats on all your wins baby and happy bday to Billy :)
Post a Comment