Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Colored Eggs and My Weekend Finds

I Finally uploaded the Easter Pictures off my phone.
 
Here are they ones I did:



Here are my daughters' with some they did.


This weekend I went to the flea market mainly to find a new (used) digital camera...GUESS WHAT?


I found one! I paid $20 for it and is much better than my old one. This one takes video, can be used as a PC camera (webcam), and can be hooked up to the tv to view pictures or video. The only thing that it doesn't have that I wanted was sound.

I also found this...

 
a Celtic cross. The lady asked $10 for it; I paid $5.

I also found this...

Alice in Wonderland Masterpiece 2 DVD Collection. I paid $7 for it and won't have to pay $20+ for it at the store.
Until next time...

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Totally cool Britt! The girls look like they had fun coloring their eggs :)

Vicky said...

Great finds, and love the Easter pics