Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A short post...

This is just a quick little post because I'm in the middle of getting ready for a yard sale. Brightest Blessings and Welcome all my new little followers from Mrs.B's Horde! Yesterday was To Write Love on Her Arms Day! To Write Love on Her Arms is a “non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.” The idea of a TWLOHA day is quite simple: write the word “love” on your arm on April 21st. The goal is to raise awareness of those who are hurting as well as promote TWLOHA’s work to provide hope, help, and support.
 
I was a little late getting it done because I was busy but here is 2 pictures I took.
 
My Arm!


and here is my daughter, Torrie's arm.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Earth Day! Just stopping in from Mrs B's Pagan Horde to say hello!

What a great charity! I've never heard of it before, I will certainly check it out though. Thanks!

A Green Spell said...

Found you through The Horde. Your blog is enchanting!

♥ Kathy said...

How sweet! Love you Britt...Happy Earth Day ♥

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

Love your blog! so glad I found you on Mrs.B's blog love being part of the Horde!