My daughters will be coming to stay with me for the summer starting this Friday. They don't have any summer clothes; so Saturday we stopped at a yard sale. I did find 3 pairs of shorts BUT I was more excited about these 2 finds. The monkey chair came with the purple sleeping bag inside; I paid $1. The Pink/Monkey Pillow I paid 50 cents.
Sunday, I was in the mood to do some crafting...
I guess this could be hung on the wall or placed on the alter. (This picture is flipped) Green- North/Earth, Yellow- East/Air, Red-South/Fire, Blue-West/Water.

2 comments:
You did a great job..have fun with your daughters ♥ love you
I've been relpse with many blogger friends, sorry if it took me such a long time to come here. I loved your finds and specialy your elements square, it's lovely. Hope you have a grea ttime with your girls...
Kisses from Nydia.
Post a Comment