Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thrifty Finds, Craft Projects and an Update

 First I want to share my finds from 2 weeks ago:
 This doesn't include what my daughter's bought. I paid $1 for the beading loom(all parts included), $2 for the bag of paints, $3 for the set of candles, 25cents each for the dream dictionary, penguin, and moon & star necklace;  10 cents each for the uno game, small purple candle & holder, purple striped socks, and purple "boo" & bat sock slippers.

 Here is what I've made lately:
This I made for my friend; Monica.
This shirt I turned into a bag for my 7yr old.

and these yoga capris I made from one of my hubby's tank tops and 2 sleeves from a shirt. I got the idea from Crafters.org .

Now for my update: I went to the recruiter this past Monday and they took my measurements. I have to lose 15lbs. before I can even do the paperwork or Physical Fitness Test. So, Everyone keep me in your thoughts and prayers; I need motivation & patience to help accomplish this reasonably fast.
Until next time..



3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

you're always in my thoughts & prayers doll...not that I am trying to sabotage your weight loss plan but you should enter my giveaway on my cookbook :) the kids would love it

Anonymous said...

I've given you an award! http://www.thedomesticwitch.com/2010/08/paying-forward-awards.html

Lisa Brawner said...

love the buys. Esp love the pants for yoga