Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Back!

First, Sorry for being gone for awhile I needed a break. I had my daughters all Summer and was spending time with them. Secondly, Blessed Mabon and Happy Autumn Equinox!
Okay, so here is what has been going on; alot of stress and tension among family but now since Sunday night we are finally in our own place. I have quite a few posts planned; pictures of our place, some ideas from my groups over on Paganspace; and next month I'm participating in Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween. I am actually a sponser this year and will be giving away one of my craftloop pentagrams. I also think I will do a giveaway here on my blog so keep your eyes open!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Glad you are back :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I'm also on the list for Mrs B's 31 days of Halloween.

♥ Kathy said...

Welcome back my BrittBritt :) I've missed you sweetie.