The 31 Days of Halloween are Upon Us
Today is the first day of October and if you are following me or not there is a lot going on this month. First of course is Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween. If y'all are familiar with that you know every day I will be posting on here for extra entries in the giveaways. I am a sponsor of one of the giveaways (on the 4th); I will also be on the Haunted Blog Tour on the 15th and I'm guest blogger on the 24th. Next we have A College Witch's Experiences. She is hosting Inspiring Witches Halloween Blog Party on the 13th. So, on the 13th I will be posting mine here.There is also quite a ton of giveaways going on over at Paranormal Haven with their Halloween at Haven. Also, on the 23rd we have the Tea Party under the Halloween Moon; hosted by Frosted Petunias.And I believe finally we have The Halloween 2010 Blog Party hosted by The Domestic Witch.If I have missed anyone's October fun; please let me know so I can add it to my list.
1 comment:
Very interesting :-) Thanks for posting this :-)
Post a Comment