Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Giveaway of my Own

Brightest Blessings, new and old followers. I've decided that I would do another giveaway but on here. I will be giving away a custom craftloop pentagram & an elemental one.
 


The Pentagram will be customed to your color choice. The choices are Blue, Green, Red, White, Pink, Purple, Yellow and Orange.
This giveaway is only for those in the U.S. (Sorry, I just can't afford anywhere else at this time.) I will run the giveaway until the 13th.
Okay so forgive me for how this is set up its my first time.
1. Post a comment with your color choices.
Extra Entries:
1. Follower of my Blog
2. Follow me on Twitter (@bidragongodess)
3. Tweet the Giveaway :)
4. Sport my button
*please leave seperate comments for each & leave me links for sporting my button & your twitter name*

Good Luck, Everyone!

9 comments:

djwolfdude said...

I would love an orange pent hehe..

Watcher said...

I would love a purple pentagram.

Anonymous said...

I would love an orange with red pent....woohoo! Love the elemental one too.

Watcher said...

I'm a follower.

♥ Kathy said...

I found it...I'm a goober sometimes lol I like red or blue. I follow you here and on Twitter and I have your button on my page (I want extra points for making your button LOL jp sugar...I don't wanna cheat!). Those are really pretty bb ♥

Dj said...

I'd like a blue one.

renae aka starchild lmao said...

I would like a blue and black one if you can make it.

Ponderosa Pagan said...

New follower here!
I would have to say that I think that a yellow purple one would be amazing!
Loving the blog so far check mine out
http://ponderosapagan.blogspot.com/

Watcher said...

I put your button up on my blog.
http://candleandcats.blogspot.com/
:)