Then of course there was Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
And then there was Charmed.
From the simple and old fashion to the new and indepth; I learned a great many things from these ladies. Be sure to visit College Witch for more (and better) inspiring witch posts.




5 comments:
Thanks for posting, Nice to see everyone (not just wichy participants!)
Lovely choices! I loved Bewitched! Still do!
Wonderful choices! You know I had a few people tell me they didn't consider themselves witches so they didn't want to participate. I'm glad you did because anyone can be inspired by witches, it doesn't matter if you consider yourself a witch or not, I'll bet there's a witch of some kind in everyone's lives that inspires them lol... Thanks so much for participating!
Great choices, and all have soo many different qualities that are amazing!
Snap I picked BeWitched as well, I use to love that program as a child and still enjoy watching repeats of it now some 40 odd years later.
Post a Comment