Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A New Start in 2015

Namaste & Blessings,

There has been a lot of struggles that have come up recently and the rebirth of my blog has been delayed. Today, I present Living a Balanced Life in Texas with a new look. There may be a few things I need to tweak and add but at least the Halloween background is gone. This blog will be a journey and I hope that everyone will find something they like and follow along. So, a little of what I am planning is scheduling different things on different days unless of course it is a blog hop or linky party and has to be on a certain day.

Because we are an Interfaith family and I am an Interfaith Clergy, I will be posting about various faiths and beliefs, their customs and rituals and I will gladly answer any questions to the best of my ability, I may even have guest posts. This will be called Spiritual Sunday.
Weekend Review & Event Mondays will consist of happenings over the weekend & the happenings scheduled for the week.
Try It Tuesdays is about trying something new, whether a recipe, activity or a DIY project.
Review it Wednesdays will consist of book & product reviews, one of which I can't wait to share. (Remind me to add a PR page.)
Free & Fun Fridays- There will be a list of valid freebies & giveaways (at the time of posting). This will also be the time I share my weekly mail (Saturday-Friday).
Thursdays are for blog maintenance and Saturdays are a free for all right now.
 I am open to some suggestions and can't wait to get started.

Blessed Be,
Brittany

No comments: