Weekend Review
This past weekend was a little quiet but ended nicely with a trip to the Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary. For my new readers; I run a local Pagan & Interfaith group called NE Houston Broom & Brew. Our group is mostly social but we are branching out a little with what we do, look for future posts on upcoming events. So, our group's monthly gathering was yesterday and we had an appointment at 3pm to see the wolves. Despite the weather we had a nice time but it kept some of the members at home.
Before the appointment, some of us had fun exploring the shops in Montgomery, Texas.
Above: Schoolhouse
On to the next shop!
Trying on hats at Curious Soul Creations!
Climbing Trees and posing in front of another store.
Time to see the wolves!
Tracker just loves people, he is a Siberian Huskie/Malamute Mix. He recently got his mislabel of a wolf dog removed and is being adopted.
Some of the wolves.
Other members who attended.
All pictures were taken by members of my group and I thank them immensely.
Week Ahead
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7pm is a beginner yoga class at Dragonfly Yoga: Live a Balanced Life. It should prove interesting as it will be at the in-home studio and their are 4 week old kittens running around.
Tomorrow is Try It Tuesday and I will be sharing tips on knitting, some free patterns and the progress of my own knitting projects.
Wednesday is Review It Wednesday and I will be reviewing "Grimmie" by Linda Cowden. I also have my weekly chats started up, with a new topic every week.
Friday is Freebie Fun Friday and I will be hunting down some freebies and fun giveaways.
On Saturday, you can find me at the Houston Author Bash. I will be volunteering as well as representing this blog and my FB Page, For the Love of Books-Beta Reading and Reviews. If you happen to come, stop by author, Andrea R. Cooper's table and let her know I sent you.
That's all I have for this time.
Namaste & Blessed Be
Brittany Farmer-Holland
Luna Seadragon






















No comments:
Post a Comment