Today is Try It Tuesday and I am running behind on getting it posted, but here it is. Knitting may seem difficult at first but once I taught myself it turned into quite a relaxing activity. I use knitting as my meditation technique. So, you may be wondering how I taught myself to knit and I simply went to my local library and found a DVD on it. Guess what? Here is a link of it on Youtube, Teen Knit Café. There are lots of different how to videos on Youtube, if that set doesn't work. My only issue with knitting is I have not got the hang of patterns yet, but it is on my to learn list. Here are some picture of things I have knitted.
I am working on a second yoga mat bag, now. Hoping to finish it this weekend.
Here is my pinterest board of fun knits: Pins, Needles & Fabric.
Until Next Time...
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany Farmer-Holland
Luna Seadragon

No comments:
Post a Comment