Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Madd Hatter Tea Party

As ya'll know Saturday, I threw my daughters' a Birthday Party. The theme was An Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Party. Despite the rain & me being under the weather, it went ok. We had everthing set up outside because it was only suppose to rain an hour...which turned into all afternoon. So we kept everyone inside. Any questions about pictures from the slide don't hesitate to ask.
 
 
 Edited: to fix the slideshow
 

3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Grr I was all excited to watch it but it says it's not available :@ mean ol' YouTube!

♥ Kathy said...

That turned out so cook babydoll! It looks like it was so much fun! Sorry it took me so long to get back. I've been sick all last night and today. I'm glad I had some scheduled posts written so there wasn't nothing on my blogs :)

vicky said...

What a lovely party! Thanks for sharing the Cheshire head is brilliant!