Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My online courses update & some finds from the weekend

Here is my certificate for completing the "Creating a Book of Shadows"  course.

I'm now taking the Spells Corresponding Course.
I've caught myself up taking pictures of items I've received free or thrifted. Here is some of them:

The Sewing Machine my husband found on the side of the road.

$1 for this at a yardsale was never used. Got for the girls.

Also these 2 books at the same yard sale.


I paid a quarter for this dragonfly necklace.

I paid $2 for a whole box of craft loops, a loom and hook.

Also bought this book for a quarter.

 Here I got a Celestial Mirror for $5, a bunch of older handkerchiefs for $1, the moon mirror was $1, the runner was $1 or 75cents, the 2 star candles were 10cents each, the celestial photo album was 50 cents, the celestial box was 25cents, red penguin pj pants was $1, the dragonfly clip was 25cents, the black chinese box was 25cents.

And I received these 3 books from BookMooch last week.

 

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Wow baby, you got some really great deals! I love that necklace! So pretty :-)

Nydia said...

Congrats for such treasures! Everything would cost the double!

Kisses from Nydia.