Changes to My Blog
I just wanted to let yall know that I'm going to be doing a little rearranging, adding pages and stuff to my blog this week. I have two new things over there ---> on my sidebar. The first thing is something I learned how to do from my friend Kathy over at Blog Love; it's the creative copy right. If yall decide to share anything I post I would greatly appreciate that you link back to me. The second new thing is the pingbox; and I figured that out by myself (giggles). If anyone who visits my page wants to chat or ask me questions, ect. they can instant message me. This comes through Yahoo and I'm still waiting to see if anyone actually messages. That's it for now and oh by the way Birthday Pictures will be posted later.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so proud of you babydoll ♥
Post a Comment