Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend Goodies

Here's what I did & what I got over the weekend:

 I went to the pawn shop and got this PS2, Grand Theft Auto III & Rygar. It's the girl's joint birthday present.
 
Then I went to the library to pick up 2 books I had on hold (Tempted & Once Bitten,Twice Shy) and came out with 7.
 
Then I come home to find this waiting in the mailbox; sent to me from BookMooch.
Also my G'ma got my kitten some toys, food dish & litter scooper from the dollar store. Here in a few days Ill take some pictures of the stuff I dug out for the party and maybe I'll do a little tour of the house...Until next time...

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

How cool Britt! I always come out with more books than I went after too lol

Unknown said...

Wow, what a super-cool pack! I just love books, so I know how hard it is to get into a bookstore and leave qith empty hands... Almost impossible!

Kisses from us.