
Living a balanced life in Texas is about balancing various interests while being a wife, a mom, and everything in between. From Book Reviews to Yoga, from DIY & Crafting to being an Interfaith Clergy and local Pagan leader there is something for everyone on Living a Balanced Life in Texas.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
A Quick Post ~ A Cold and Party Praying
Just Wanted to do a small post because I had planned to share more of our party preparations. First, I started having a sore throat on Tuesday evening, which yesterday I just thought I had allergies from working outside. It turns out I have a full blown cold 2 days before the birthday party. I did have a headache but i took some alieve; got a fever, chills, sore throat, coughing, sneezing...Damn I sound like the Nyquil commercial ...(ahem Moo-ma pass me that Nyquil). Ok anyways, my cousin Kayla has been over here helping me with the party and I have quite a few more projects I want to show yall but I dont have pictures taken and uploaded. So I probably won't have these up till Monday after the Party(Sunday I have to take kids home). Oh and the praying part of the title...It's suppose to rain Saturday and I'm praying that it will be delayed till after the party. Dinner is done and I'm going to go eat and go to bed. Till then...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Passes the Nyquil to my Britt baby* :) Dang, I'm sorry you got sick too :( I hope you feel better by Saturday and I'll pray for no rain too!!
Post a Comment