Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

This Week with Torrie

I have my youngest daughter, Torrie, staying with me this week & next. I thought I would share some of the things we went and did. On Tuesday we went to storytime at the library.
She was proud of her picture craft she did(mommy helped write her name). She also wanted to pose on the tree outside the library. On Wednesday, my sister, Torrie and I went to the Goodwill. It was 30% off orange tags. I found another Disney Fairies Book and found a Tinkerbell Checkers & Tictactoe game.Both were 99cents each and were 30% off so I got them for $1.49. Yesterday, we went to the park and then later we went and fed the ducks.

 

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

She's beautiful Britt and she looks so super proud of her picture! The park and the ducks looked like a good time. I'm glad she got to be there ♥

♥ Kathy said...

I gave you an award babydoll :) It's here