Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

I've received the Beautiful Blogger Award!

My friend Kat ( or as I call her moo-ma) over at Blog Love gave me this award:

 The Beautiful Blogger Award



 

Rules:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.



 7 Things about me:

1. My middle name is Michelle.
2. I abhor being called BrittBrat.
3. My Drill Sergeant at Basic called me Drama Queen, A dead fish out of water, and Gargomel (that's the guy from the smurfs).
4. I want to leave Texas and move to Georgia.
5. I'm addicted to Farmville.
6. I was addicted to chat. ( I broke the habit back in February).
7. I want to learn to Belly Dance.
 
Now the 15 people I choose for the award:
1. All Things Thrifty because I love their repurposed items.
2. Blah to Tada because I love how she recycles items into new things.
3. Confessions of a Thrift Store Junkie because I'm one too.
4. Dime Store Thrift because she always has cool finds.
5. City Cradle Design because she has some sweet party ideas.
6. The Thrifty Chicks because I just love their thriftiness. (Also because of the Petition for Thrift Month)
7. Pink and Green Mama because I love all her little craft ideas.
8. Actually anyone else who reads this because everyone else I follow has already recieved this award.


6 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Thanks for the lovely award! Have a fabulous week :)

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Thank you so much! I am honored to accept this award!

♥ Kathy said...

Yay! I guess blogger was having issues with photos earlier sweetie. Try re-uploading it :)

Ron Cooper said...

Congrats for your well-deserved award!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award -- it's very sweet of you : )

vicky said...

Thanks so much for the award- it is so lovely to be called beautiful:)