Blessings Reader,
Today's edition of Freebie Fun Friday includes a mix of freebies and giveaways.
Here is what I am finding over on Facebook:
On Spinning Box they are giving away a 5 layer Wrap Bracelet. It ends 3/8/15 at 9pm eastern.
Here is some random Google Search ones:
Here is an interesting one if you are a Star Wars Fan, Go to Slideshow and enter.
Pleasure In Simple Things has a giveaway for Lazy Days and Beach Blankets: Simple Alfresco Dining with Friends and Family by Ryland Peters & Small.
For my yarn fans; Expression Fiber Arts is having a $1200 Yarn Giveaway (Hey Cupcake, you better go enter that!).
Ohhh stop on over at Chez Maximka for a chance at a 50's Inspired Retro Style Mother & Child apron. (Hey Heather & Sinatra, perfect for you two!)
One Small Child is holding a Me and Mom Giveaway!
Wow I Like That has a Giveaway List – A Weekly Roundup of current sewing, quilting and crafty giveaways. (Well that is helpful :) )
Running with the Sunrise has a giveaway for cork yoga blocks. I personally have one and if you like stiffer blocks this is a good one. This one ends 3/9/15 so hurry.
The Megalomaniac Momma is having a giveaway for an Aurorae Impressions Yoga Mat, so go enter that one too! Ends 3/20.
There is so many more but I do not want to delay the post longer, come visit me on Live a Balanced Life Network and I will be sharing more as I come across them.
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany
Luna Seadragon
P.S. I will get the giveaway up soon I have to figure out how to post with raffle copter.
No comments:
Post a Comment