Blessings Readers,
The week ahead is quite a busy one for me, let's see what is going on locally.
(Oh I forgot to mention on The Weekend Review that yesterday was my oldest daughter's 12th birthday!)
Tomorrow we have Try In Tuesday and I have my beginner Yoga class. This week we are learning Moon Salutations & some sleep improvement poses.
Wednesdays are Reviews here on the blog and I am undecided on what book I will read before then. I also will be hosting my "Weekly Chat" at 7pm central. So far our poll includes Synchronicity, Aromatherapy, Herbal First aid and a Surprise Topic. Come join us!
Thursday is a Full Moon and by special request my yoga class at 7pm will be Full Moon Yoga with Moon Salutations, a Full Moon Meditation & mini ritual. You can find all my information on Dragonfly Yoga: Live a Balanced Life.
Friday is Freebie Fun Friday here on the blog and I have my own little giveaway of goodies coming your way from the Houston Authors Bash. Normally, this Friday would be one of my Study Group days but I need to get ready for the weekend.
Not only is it the start of my girls' Spring Break but on Saturday we are throwing them a joint birthday party at the park (let's pray for no rain). We are doing Rootbeer Floats! We also have an event that morning called "Spring Cleaning Free & Green". Free & Green is my local community project. We meet quarterly to do a swap of items and discuss different topics; at the end whatever is left over we donate to a charity.
That is all I have for this week.
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany Farmer-Holland
Luna Seadragon
No comments:
Post a Comment