Blessings Readers,
As you can see from this week's posts I got to review March's subscription boxes for both Yogi Surprise and Buddhibox. I really enjoyed reviewing them, but I want to lean more towards reviewing products from small businesses, so if you have something I might be interested in send me a little email at celticdragonfly83@gmail.com. Speaking of I do have some products coming up in reviews from my lovely friends over at Pagan Business Network as well as a few book reviews to post up.
In addition to getting the chance to review a Buddhibox; I also got the opportunity to write as a guest blogger. Living a Balanced Life as an Army Veteran is about my struggle as a Veteran & Yoga teacher and how yoga benefits soldiers both past and present. I am but a humble student in this world and wish to bring awareness of this opportunity to the community.
In other news, I now have 4 students signed up for the upcoming Sea Witchery Course and I am finalizing my course outline next week. There is still plenty of time to sign up, just follow the image on the sidebar over to Facebook or send me a message through the email above.
There will be no Freebie Fun Friday post, as I am getting ready for a Major event on Sunday. Until next time....
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany Farmer-Holland
Luna Seadragon
No comments:
Post a Comment