Last week I received March's subscription box from Yogi Surprise. You can watch the reveal below.
Yogi Surprise is a subscription box for the health and wellness crowd. As one of my first review items I was quite happy to receive it. In case y'all didn't know I teach Free, Donation, & Paid Yoga Session at Dragonfly Yoga: Live a Balanced Life. So, I used this opportunity to share in the reveal and review the products in my beginner class.
Here is the breakdown of products in this month's box:
Namtso Healing Incense ($5)- Handmade with Tibetan herbs chosen for stress relief, use the incense to clear atmosphere of your home. Verdict: We tried this in class and no one liked the smell, we compared it to someone burning foliage. *We decided to pass it along in the upcoming swap & trade.
Whispers of the Trees Nature CD($26.95)- Relax your mind to this calming collection of beautifully composed songs. Native American flute comes together with Celtic harp and nature sounds for a truly euphoric experience. Verdict: We listened to the CD in class and everyone enjoyed having this as background music for our salutations.
Gone Nuts White Chocolate Cacao($7)- Expertly made with healthy, fresh, raw ingredients, this decadent, and nourishing nut mix will have you head over heels. Bits of sweet chocolate meet cashews and almonds for an irresistible crunch in every bite. Verdict: Just the right amount of sweetness and "Hello!" Cashews, I almost didn't want to share with the class.
Rad Roller($24.99)- Soft enough for sensitive areas like the neck and strong enough to unlock tight muscles, the RAD Roller is your body's new best friend. Dynamic with its use, this 'everywhere' massage tool helps relax muscles and reduces pain with simple rolling motions. Verdict: Even with looking up videos on how to use this tool, we found it awkward to use and not really helpful. I did find that if you have a partner rolling it along your back and neck, instead of doing it your self it is a bit easier on the body.
Gaiam Yoga Clutch($10)- Never forget another essential before your practice. This cute clutch is perfect organizing all the little things- just fill, toss in your yoga bag with your mat, and you're on your way! Verdict: This was my absolute favorite item in the box and is already in use carrying my sanitizer spray, carmex and other essentials. I love that it is made out of yoga mat scraps! P.S. I found the Tangerine/Posy one for $6.99 on Target.
Buddha Chocolate Double Almond Cups($5)- The perfect energy boost for after practice, these handcrafted Almond Cups are made with single cacao, slow roasted almonds, and are non-GMO and completely vegan. Verdict: We enjoyed them, but a nibble goes a long way and they are quite rich and almost too sweet.
Total: 6 items at $78.94
Overall Verdict: A good bang for your buck box. Some of the class and I would consider getting this subscription on a regular basis, while some would like to see a sliding price range of boxes, like Buddhibox.
A monthly subscription is $44.95. At the time of this posting they have $10 off + Free Shipping ($35.96).
Guess What? I have a special code just for y'all! Code: Vibrant will get you 20% off for the life of your membership! Also if you click on my referral link, here; I have the opportunity to earn another box.
The opinions of this post are strictly those of my students and myself. I was compensated with a discount for this box.
Until next time....
The opinions of this post are strictly those of my students and myself. I was compensated with a discount for this box.
Until next time....
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany
Luna Seadragon







No comments:
Post a Comment