Last week we received in the mail, March's Buddhibox to review. You can watch our reveal in my beginner yoga class, below.
The monthly quote:
Photo Courtesy of Pinterest
The monthly pose:
Tree Pose, courtesy of YogiCards
Here is a breakdown of March's box:
AILA Namaste Nail Lacquer($17)- Add a splash of color to your warrior postures & admire you fingertips in your arm balances with AILA Cosmetic's nontoxic nail lacquers. Luxe colors created with all natural and organic ingredients to promote beauty, confidence, & healthy nail growth. Vegan & Cruelty free. Made in USA. Verdict: I personally don't wear makeup and only occasionally wear nail polish, so I passed this along to a student.
SacredxStones-Mini Mala Bracelet($10)- Malas are used to assist one in keeping count while reciting mantras or affirmations. Traditional malas consist of 108 beads. For the yogi on the go, SacredxStones mini-malas consist of 54 beads and are designed for shorter meditations. Each mala features a matching tassel & gemstone. Use to reset your yoga practice or to bring mindfulness into your busy day. Verdict: The one we got was Lapis Lazuli. I put this on right away and have been using it before classes to bring myself into focus. Some might find the tassel to be annoying but I hardly noticed it and even forgot I was wearing it.
Wellness by Helen- Ayurvedic 100x Washed Rosewater Ghee($15)- You want your skincare regiment to be as clean as your diet for the most beautiful skin possible. The skincare philosophy of Ayurveda is that you only want to put on your skin what you would put in your body. This organic, moisturizing cream is washed 100 times with purified water & finished off with rosewater. It is light & leaves a graceful scent. Verdict: The texture reminds me of whipped butter or cream cheese. I am not a big lotions or cream user but I love this stuff, the scent is really light and it doesn't leave an oily feel after rubbing it on.
Quinntessentials-Hand Sanitizers($10)- We work up a sweat on our yoga mats, increasing the amount of bacteria not only on the mat but on our hands. This organic alternative to hand sanitizers allows you to stay clean & healthy. Made with organic lemon & rosemary essential oils in a base of water and isopropyl alcohol. Verdict: The entire class loved this spray! The alcohol spray may hit you at first but the gentle citrus & rosemary smell lingers. Also great for those who don't like the gel texture.
BlendBee-Love Oolong Time Organic Tea($2.50)- Wake up & smell the flowers with this intoxicating blend of premium oolong, peppermint, hibiscus, lavender, & licorice root. Designed to tempt your pallet & awaken your body. This blend rich of antioxidants promotes general health, radiant skin, & aids in digestion. Reusable muslin tea bag included. Verdict: I added sugar to sweeten, and I thought it was okay but the taste was too flowery for me.
Mama Kuka- YogaSphere Medium Strap($8)- Experience the fullest expression of your asanas. The YogaSphere strapping system was created to promote the wave of satisfaction that floods a student as they grab a toe for the first time, find a bind, or just discover extra depth in a pose. Mama Kuka's namesake is an Incan Goddess reveres as the goddess of health & joy. Channel her energy to inspire your practice. Verdict: We tried the strap out in class and while it did help with deepening some poses, we felt that our normal straps gave us more flexibility and were more comfortable to use. Perhaps because we are a beginner class, the medium strap was just not the right fit for us.
Overall Price: $62.50 (plus discount cards/codes)
Overall Verdict: The class & I enjoyed the box and we like that Buddhibox offers different options (see below). No matter the box, there will always be things we like or don't like in it. There were also discount cards/coupons as well as a cute temporary tattoo from OhmK. There was also a Vegan recipe included and my lovely friend over at Vegan Pagan Yogi's Path to Bodhi is planning to try it out. She also happens to be one of my yoga students.
Price Options are as follows:
$11.95 monthly for 2-3 sample products, plus coupons
$30.95 monthly (month to month)/ $27.95 monthly (6 months)/ $25.95 monthly(year) for 6-8 full size products.
They also offer a jewelry box that contains 2-3 pieces of jewelry every 3 months for $49.95.
At this moment I do not have a code or a referral link to offer up, but keep your eyes open in a few months I hear there may be an affiliate program.
*All opinions are truthfully expressed and are solely those of I and members of my beginner yoga class. I was compensated with this box to review.
Until next time....
Namaste & Blessed Be,
Brittany Farmer-Holland
Luna Seadragon
Luna Seadragon


No comments:
Post a Comment